Top 5 Best Room Heater For Winter In India 2021
As the writer is on our doorsteps everyone is in search of the best room heater to take the thrilling cold. during winter room heaters are in high demand but if you are confused about the best option that suited your need then we are here to provide detailed information with a wide price range that helps to fits your budget.
What Is A Room Heater
A room heater is a heater or a device that produces heat to heats the surrounding air. The room heaters are the best medium obtain to heat your room workplace to feel warm and comfortable in the chilling cold. It is the best budget-friendly medium appliances to use in winter and is available in many variants to fulfill your requirements. Room heater uses as a secondary source of heat which mainly provides a localized heat for a particular space or a room for all age groups of peoples.
The benefits Of Room Heater
- It is a lightweight device that can be easily portable anywhere you want.
- it can provide directional heating of quick warm is needed.
- it is very energy efficient and economical to use.
- It has a high capacity of heating the surrounding.
Best Room Heater In India 2020
1) Bajaj Flashy 1000 Watts Radiant Room HeaterKey features of the Bajaj Flashy 1000 Watts Room Heater
- Radiant Warmth: Ideal for use in small rooms, this 1000 Watts heater provides instant heating during winters.
- Personalized Comfort: Customize your heating needs with an adjustable thermostat. Body Material:-CRCA
- Peace of Mind: Featuring cotton braided cord for safety and Nickel-Chromium Plated mesh grid for effective heating, Neat & Clean Operation.
- Reliable & Safe: Our room heaters are dependable and they also come with a 2 Year warranty.
- Cord Length:1.5 meters, Cord Type: Cotton Braided; Rated Voltage: 230 V; Cord Plug Material: Molded PP filled; Coating Type: Powder
Key features of the Usha Quartz 800 Watt Room Heater
- Meant for Spot Heating; Voltage/Frequency: 230V/50Hz/1 Phase
- Room Size: Up to 150 sq ft; Ideal for a small room only, i.e., up to 120 sq. ft
- Safety tip-over switch cuts off the heater in case it tilts or falls; Powder coated finish to prevent corrosion.
- Designed for low power consumption; There are two heating positions to suit your comfort.
- Warranty: 1 year on product; Power: 400 and 800 watts
- Country of Origin: India
Key features of the Solimo 2000 Watt Room Heater
- Powerful 2400 RPM copper winded motor for quick heating and can be used vertically or horizontally.
- Air throw range of 10 feet which is ideal for a small to medium-sized room.
- Lightweight (1.15 kg) for easy portability between rooms; Plastic body with rust-free metal grill front.
- This model Fan Speed is fixed, not regulated by a knob.
- Always use the product with a 16A plug. Using it on lower rating sockets may result in the melting of the socket or the plug.
Key features of the Havells Fan Heater 2000 Watt
- Calido PTC Fan Heater comes with 2 heat settings at 1300 W and 2000 W respectively.
- So that users can choose different options depending upon the climatic conditions.
- The oscillation function helps in delivering Multi-directional heating.
- Switches off automatically if it falls/tips over accidentally.
- Power: 2000 watts; Rated voltage: 230V, 1 phase AC, 50Hz
- PTC Ceramic heating element provides faster, safer, and energy-efficient heating to enjoy the comforting warmth.
- Safety is ensured through overheat protection which switches off the product automatically if products overheat
- Havells PTC fan heater comes with a dust filter that prevents dust from entering the product and can be cleaned from time to time.
- PTC Ceramic heating element which provides faster, safer, and energy-efficient heating.
Key features of the Orpat 2000 Watt Fan Heater
- Meant for Spot Heating, Room Size: Up to 250 sq ft
- Ideal for a small/medium room only, i.e., up to 250 sq. ft.
- when operated at a 2000 watt heat setting. Makes some noise due to the fan.
- Non sagging, stitching type, and long-life heating element, Safety cut-off, Overheat Protection.
- The thermal cut-off for added safety, Two heat settings-1000 watts, and 2000 watts